Evaluation, Treatment and Education
The NASA-based AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
The Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute (ROI) at Palmdale Regional Medical Center is dedicated to improving patients' quality of life by helping them achieve optimal health and reach their full functional potential. The institute provides comprehensive patient evaluation and treatment, educates patients and families and consults with other healthcare providers. Therapy services include:
The Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute staff interacts with medical professionals from many disciplines, including neurosciences, orthopedics, gerontology, hematology, oncology and general medicine. Therapy services are provided to outpatients and hospitalized patients.
The Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute has advanced technology, including the NASA-based AlterG® Anti-Gravity® Treadmill. Learn more about this technology >
The clinical expertise and core values of compassion and respect demonstrate the staff's firm commitment to providing high quality care for patients.
The institute offers a wide range of specialty programs, including:
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Muscle, bone and joint rehabilitation
- Hand therapy
- Lymphedema care and management
- Neurological and stroke rehabilitation
- Golf-specific health and swing mechanics
- Inner ear and balance disorders
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Functional capacity rehabilitation and return to work training