Our admitting hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - noon
- Sunday and after hours on other days patients can register in the Emergency Department
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Forms, paperwork, physician orders, lab or X-ray results from your doctor's office
- List of current medications
- Your healthcare Advance Directive form, if you have completed one. If you do not have a healthcare Advance Directive but would like one, the Admitting Department can provide you with information.
Copays, Deductibles and Deposits
Coinsurance, deductibles or deposits are due at the time of service. Palmdale Regional Medical Center accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.