Accepted Insurance Plans
In most cases, the hospital will accept your assignment of insurance benefits and will forward your hospital bill directly to the insurance company. The hospital will allow 90 days from the date that the insurance company is billed for payment. If you have not received a notice of payment from your insurer within 60 days of receiving a copy of your hospital bill, the hospital recommends that you contact the insurer directly and encourage speedy payment. If the insurance company has not sent payment to the hospital within 90 days, the status of your account will change from "insurance pay" to "patient pay." At that time, you will be expected to make prompt payment. You are responsible for the total charges for the care and treatment you received at the hospital.
All patients should familiarize themselves with the terms of their insurance coverage. This will help you understand the hospital's billing procedures and charges.
If there is a question about your insurance coverage, a member of the Admitting Department will contact you or a member of your family while you are here.
Following is a list of contracted insurance companies that Palmdale Regional Medical Center accepts. This list is subject to change. We also accept many other insurance companies, however, we encourage you to always contact your insurance company prior to scheduling an appointment to confirm whether Paldamle Regional Medical Center is considered a preferred provider on your plan. By accepting nearly all insurance options, our entire team of medical professionals work together with your health plan to ensure the highest quality care in the most efficient, cost effective manner. Our staff of case managers work with patients, families, physicians and health plans to make sure your treatment team is aligned to give you the finest care. Many of our staff are bi-lingual and culturally sensitive to our patients.
- Aetna — HMO, PPO
- Beech Street — PPO, Workers Compensation
- Blue Shield of CA — HMO, PPO, POS (not senior), Covered California
- California City Correctional Center
- California Dept of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Choice Phys Network
- Cigna — HMO, PPO, Workers Compensation
- Citizen's Choice Health Plan
- Easy Choice Health Plan — Senior
- Epic Health Plan
- First Health (Affordable) — PPO, Workers Compensation
- Great West — PPO
- Healthcare Partners
- Health Net — HMO, PPO, Senior, Healthy Families, Covered California
- Health Net — Medi Cal, Workers Compensation
- Heritage Provider Network
- Kaiser — HMO, Senior, Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, Covered California
- LA Care
- Molina — Medi-Cal HMO
- Multiplan — PPO
- Multiplan — PPO, Workers Compensation
- Pacificare — HMO, Senior, PPO, POS (uhcwest)
- Scan Health Plan — HMO, Senior
- Sierra Medical Group (under Heritage Provider Network)
- United Healthcare