Award-Winning Care and a Long-Term Commitment to the Community
Palmdale Regional Medical Center has become a loyal and trusted member of the Antelope Valley community since opening in 2010. As one of the newest hospitals in Southern California, we have provided thousands of residents with high-quality care in a modern, comfortable setting using advanced technology. We are the employer of choice for more than 1,100 residents and we made more than $6 million in capital improvements to our facilities in 2017.
Palmdale Regional's commitment to providing quality care and willingness to invest in the healthcare needs of the residents of the communities we serve is truly what sets us apart.
The Palmdale Difference
Private Patient Rooms
Award-Winning Patient Care
- Awarded a 'B' for Patient Safety in Leapfrog's Spring 2019 Hospital Safety Grade
- 2018 Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
- 2018 Get with the Guidelines® — Stroke Gold Plus Quality Award
- 2018 Get with the Guidelines — Heart Failure Silver Plus Quality Award
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
Expansion Plans to Meet Your Healthcare Needs
- Acute rehab unit opened in 2017
- More beds to come